How to proofread a colleague’s report cards
- Contact Barbara - If you haven’t proofread before, I may need to adjust your user rights in Veracross. Before you contact Barbara, please read the instructions as you may already have access :)
- Log into the Veracross https://portals.veracross.eu/cis
- Click on Review Grades (it’s on the right hand side)
- You should see this display (if you don’t see this, it means your Veracross user rights have not been adjusted yet. See #1). Click on Teachers.
- Click on the name of the teacher whose grades you are checking, then on the class. Scroll down to see each student’s grades.
NB! There is an issue whereby classes that have a lot of rubrics will not display in that way. Instead, you’ll see something like this:
There are two ways you can see the grades:
- By Teachers: Choose the teacher, then the class, then Report Card. This will open a PDF of the student’s entire report card, so you’ll have to scroll down to see the right class.
When you’ve finished with that student, click Close Document and choose the next student on the list.
- If you know that the teacher teaches the entire grade in that subject, it might be quicker to choose Student instead. Select Students from the top menu, then select Grade, then Student. It’s quick to scroll up and down to find the class you want, then simply change to the next student.