- MAY 23, 2019: GDPR fines levied so far: The lessons businesses can learn https://www.techrepublic.com/article/gdpr-fines-levied-so-far-the-lessons-businesses-can-learn/
- MAY 24, 2018 AT. 22:15 A very sluggish Danish process: Enforcement of data shadow halters https://politiken.dk/indland/art6534991/H%C3%A5ndh%C3%A6velse-af-datasjusk-halter
- MAY 24, 2018 AT. 08:54 Secondary School on New Data Law: "It was surprising that there was so much we should be in control of"
- MAY 24, 2018 AT. 06:53 Now Facebook and Instagram are banned for children under 13 years https://politiken.dk/indland/art6532019/Nu-bliver-Facebook-og-Instagram-forbudt-for-b%C3%B8rn-under-13-%C3%A5r
- MAY 25, 2018 / 10:58 AM Austrian data privacy activist takes aim at 'forced consent' https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-europe-privacy-lawyer/austrian-data-privacy-activist-takes-aim-at-forced-consent-idUKKCN1IQ0ZI
- German Data Protection Authorities: Operation of a Facebook fan page without a contract with Facebook is unlawful https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/new-decision-german-data-protection-authorities-operation-piltz/
- FCPA Compliance Report https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fcpa-compliance-report/id707624884?mt=2
- US pulls out of 1955 treaty https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/03/politics/pompeo-icj-iran-ruling/index.html